Front End Developer
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front-End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
- Delivering a complete responsive front-end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Knowledge of Angular 2 and above Framework (preferably latest).
- Should have worked with service workers and web workers.
- Should be comfortable using chrome developer tools.
- Can handle large codebases
- Should have worked with CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS.
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- Able to integrate existing API (REST)
- Git/GitHub, Continuous integration.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use.
- Backend development using Node.JS
- Will work on Exchange, along with a passionate team who are working in a blockchain space.
- 1 - 3 years of hands-on experience in Node.js
- Good understanding of MEAN Stack – Mongo DB, Express.JS, Angular JS and Node JS
- Good understanding of AWS, Rabbit MQ, Redis and API Gateways
- Experience of working on Kubernetes to build and deploy a microservice architecture
- Prior experience of working in a startup is a plus.
As a DevOps System engineer you will work within a multidisciplinary scrum team. You are co-responsible for developing a new platform within Griffex, which includes its own back-end components, linking with existing systems, facilitating personal playout and data exchange between systems. You are the technical contact person for your colleagues. No problem is too difficult to solve for you and high quality is an important value to you. Knowledge and experience in a similar position is of utmost importance. That is why we are looking for an experienced DevOps System engineer.
- You are a DevOps in heart and soul and can motivate others
- You are a team player and you have good (English) communication skills
- You are inventive and a problem solver with a can-do mentality
- You are a go-getter who keeps track of the end-goal
- You have a continuous drive to improve yourself, can self-reflect on your performance and is open for feedback
- You feel right at home within an Agile working environment and commit to this way of working
- Must have a minimum of 1 year relevant working experience in DevOps environment
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience as a Unix administrator
- Must have experience with Networking domain at least CCNA level
- Must have experience with Operating Systems (RHEL, CentOS) or similar
- Must have experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Virtual machines or similar
- Must have experience with CI/CD like Jenkins and Ansible or similar
- Must have experience with Monitoring like Nagios and Splunk or similar
- Nice to have experience with databases like MySQL, H2 or similar along with database clustering
- Nice to have experience with writing Python and Shell scripts or similar & developing secure applications and microservices
- Willingness to learn video techniques (CDN, multicast/unicast, DRM, mpeg, players, transcoding)r
Furthermore, you share the values of KPN (customer, simplicity and together) and these are common for your way of working with the end goal being making life easier, more fun and more free for our customers by connecting them.